[Review] The King's Avatar 全职高手 Episode 1 - 40 (End)

IT'S SO GOOD. SO GOOD. EXTREMELY GOOD THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT TYPE THRICE. FABULOUS!


Obviously Yang Yang was the lure to the show, but I'm now brimming with happy tears because the drama can actually stand on its own. The plot, the characters, the music, the graphics, you name it, it has it. It'd been a long while since I've had such a high regard for a drama, and now I am definitely not going to be stingy with my compliments. The King's Avatar deserves our blasting love and shooting stars!

Simply put it is a pro bringing all his little minions to fight back his honor. We love pros, and we love invincible pros. Ye Qiu is the exact depiction of the invincible. And he does it at ease, mind you. Then you see he smirk, then you see him smile. Kill me now, right now.

Watch it, and you will thank me for that.

Comments

Popular Posts