[Review] Tears of Heaven Episode 17 -25 (End)

That's why we should avoid makjangs at all cost. I was so worked up that my inner was boiling with angst and I couldn't care about the words used to hurl at the characters. No man stays sane in the face of Majestic Makjang.


My one-sided foolish thinking that things will end once Ki-hyun found his memories back, which is a big no no since you know, this is a supposed makjang which finds joy in making hell out of you and makes sure it rips thy heart apart before it patches it back unwillingly. Argh. All that escalated emotions in search of a big fat satisfaction at the very end, that villains get their retributions and our couple to be reunited, fell when Ki-hyun shrunk from his responsibility and decided to play the passive hero. Why o' why.


On the contrary, Hyun-woong beats him in becoming the man of actions and sacrifices, be it towards his kins, his arch enemy, or the woman he loves. He deserves to be loved instead, really.


After countless roundabouts and several illogical change in character, we got our wish granted after all. Just that I'm still not convinced by that smile. Angsty. Rahhhh. Goodbye. But I still love you Show, you made my two days pretty happy and engaging.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So please spoil who is the father of cha-young's child? Thank you

Popular Posts