[Review] Whirlwind Girl 旋风少女 Episode 30 - 32 (End)

Holy Mama. Knock me awake please, someone, you mean, this' the ending?


Gah noooooo. Not a last teardrop!!! I can't, and I'm not going to accept it!!! THIS IS AN IDOL DRAMA PLEASE! NOT A MELODRAMA!!! What's with an ambiguous ending filled with melancholy, suggesting otherwise?


Frankly speaking Ruo Bai is one frustrating beast who deserves the heartaches, mainly because he does NOT voice out aloud. I mean, it's sweet that he's doing everything in the back scene, but his constant refusal (for hell knows what reason) to let his gestures known puzzles me. If I were younger I would think this is noble idiocy. But at this age looking at it, it's just plain dumb.


Which is why I don't blame Chu Yuan for reaping all the benefits. He's one lucky chap I feel, sitting around doing nothing but ends up taking all credits. As much as I love Xiao Bai, I cannot lie to myself about the urge to slap his face sometimes, especially when he is an extremely passive donkey always waiting to be tugged for reactions. Please take some ownership, be a man! If not for the actor himself I would have already drown him in the lake and prevent him from resurfacing.

That's it. Many things are left unaccounted for, prolly because the production crew doesn't want to offend fans by writing Ruo Bai's dead (according to the novel's ending), but well, INDEED I don't wish him dead either (C'mon, idol drama ok, idol drama) so let this remain inconclusive forever and let's not revisit it anymore.


There's a season 2, with Ji Chang Wook! Ok, gonna start that real soon.

Comments

Unknown said…
Actually, I don't want yang yang to end up with any girl, even if it is just a drama. Love you yang yang♥️. But I want you to be the top star forever. So good luck. Have a wonderful future.
Unknown said…
I want the end of this drama what happen to yang yang ........please give me the ending of this soon..
Unknown said…
This is not the end we don't know what happened to yyang yang??? is tingyi defeated by Baicoa?? Please tell us and upload the final episode we want to know what happened in the last
Unknown said…
I want to know what happen to Yang Yang is he dead ? Or not please upload the last episode please let me know what happen to Yang Yang
Unknown said…
What happens to ruo bai.....?? Is he died......??
Unknown said…
This is not the end. I found another episode No. 32 that last at least 44 minutes, this is the complete episode. At the end BaiCao and Rou Bai are married and had a lovely baby girl. I couldn't finish to watch the complete episode because I couldn't register in the site that offer the chapter.
Unknown said…
I didn't expect that to be the end of it. I miss the “Rao Bai” character so much.😭😭
Anonymous said…
My guess why Ruo Bai didn't say anything about his feelings was because of his sickness. When you know you have a genetic disease like that, it's hard to form romatic relationships, especially when you look at how it affects your own parents.

Popular Posts