[Review] Skate Into Love 冰糖炖雪梨 Episode 1 - 40 (End)

Yes yes. I am very satisfied with the ending.


Overall speaking this drama really played out well for the first half of its game. I loved how the story unfolds in a creative manner (starkly juxtaposed with the child and current self), and how the character trajectories grow with a purpose in mind. The web of relationships were tangled but at the same time, provided rapport for one another amid merry or tough times. Parent-child woes were addressed, estranged relationships were resolved, last but not least, our rock sugar couple were hella sweet out of your universe. For that, I approved. YAY TO THE HAPPINESS!

Plus, I fell for Li Yu Bin in this drama. Never find him appealing in My Huckleberry Friend (你好舊時光) but him in this show is dope max. AND WE HAVE SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE. DENG LUN CAN YOU NOT XD My little heart leapt out from its place and I can't help but grin throughout his cameo. Hahahahahahahahaha. This is an absolutely not objective post.

Comments

Popular Posts