[Review] Extraordinary You Episode 1 - 32 (End)


Before I start. HARU YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It has its good reviews, and I must admit I'm completely sucked into the charms of Extraordinary You that I almost finished watching it in two days. Almost because, I wasn't ready for my river of tears in the finale. We know Haru is doomed to disappear, so who could bear to watch this?

So, I teared anyways.

Thinking back, I'm still confused over how the mechanism works. How does the author know if the story has been tampered with? And when that happens, how does the author know who the culprit is? It's creepy to think that the author actually has awareness of the characters' consciousness, and is reacting to it by the 'punishments'. Don't fancy that idea, so can someone explain to me another theory please?

Haru disappeared twice because he's bent on changing the fate of Dan-oh. But he always reappears without any reason. Why? Not that I'm complaining, because we need our handsome Haru back. Absolutely indispensable.


But I'm glad they reunited in a sequel, with their self-awareness still intact and their love for each other going strong as ever. I hope the pages last for them, so that we won't have to wail for their separation anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts