[New Drama] 最好的我们 With You Episode 1 - 17

Fallen into the wave of school dramas, and I'm so thankful this existed.


Following my post-小美好 sadness syndrome I was scrambling to find a replacement to recuperate my empty heart, and ta-da! This is equally captivating and amazing, and I finally got to know who Liu Hao Ran is.



This cutie dude. HAH. I can't even describe him as hot anymore, because hello, he's five years younger than me. But that aside, this drama is seriously, I swear by the seventeenth episode, a top favourite of mine. Like, it's advancing fast towards the ten out of ten score category. I'm not surprised if I find it there by the end of this week.

School's a nuisance and exams' the torture, but when the bunch stays thick and thin through this tough we're to find a rainbow at the end of this path, and the best desk and life mate you'll ever have in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts