My Sneakers Talk

Recently took an extremely huge liking in selling things on carousell, especially my shoes.

The process of picking potential gems from the pool of sneakers out there, then trying out at a platform for resale, and getting my judgement acknowledged with buyers dealing, feels absolutely self-empowering.

In a sense it simulates an investment/business, and that gets my adrenaline pumping hard.

The ship set sail with items that I love, that I have no hesitation to keep if stocks remain unsold. But now shoe vault is almost empty.

Which means... Time to refill stocks!

Now it's a total enjoyment since I get to combine my interest and profit together - surfing for shoes is no longer just to spend money. Bwahaha. And it's really interesting to observe what sells and doesn't sell. I think I still have a long way to go, but at least, I'm already a foot into this crazy fun ride.

Comments

Popular Posts