致我们单纯的小美好 A Love So Beautiful Episode 17

OMG. I cannot take this. It is SO. GOOD.


One thing if you ask me how it'd superseded It Started With A Kiss (I'm mean, really), I'll gladly point out the protagonists, both Jiang Chen and Xiao Xi.


Put aside the chemistry between these two which is absolutely fabulous, I've to sing praises to their character. Jiang Chen may be seemingly cold, nonetheless there are many instances he'd shown concerns and concrete actions, which is absent in Zhishu in ISWAK. It is not a one-way flow from only Xiao Xi, and for that I greatly appreciate Jiang Chen's spontaneity.


And the camaraderie among this gang is stunningly beautiful. We know Bo Song still has feelings for Xiao Xi, but he knows better what is happier for her. I'm glad that the confessions did not thwart their relationship, and I wish that this priceless friendship could last forever. Just a sidetrack, isn't Jing Jing and Lu Yang duper cute together?


Will you remember what'd happened tonight?
...Maybe?

Call me if you remember.

Comments

Popular Posts