[New Drama] 致我们单纯的小美好 A Love So Beautiful Episode 1 - 5

It had been the hot issue since last year, and I completely understood why.


How it feels like: Relieving the good old days of It Started With A Kiss
How it feels even better: Bogummy-alike playing the IQ200 Zhishu.


Just that we know he's a tweeny bit more approachable, but generally still the mean guy playing hard-to-get, and he's totally into the female lead. We could tell from that glint of jealousy in his eyes, yunno. *evil smile


Anyway, I'm just, stumped at how petty his revenge could get. Cue in the romantic classic scene of guy grabbing something out of reach of the girl's, as a result pulling both into close proximity - story twist inserted - I'm gonna place the book even higher because this is my silent protest of you being chummy with another dude. Hah. Stop being the mule then, could you.

This show looks greatly promising and I'm probably recovering fast from my loss of I'm Not A Robot. Off to more happiness~

Comments

Popular Posts