[New Drama] I'm Not A Robot Episode 1 - 20

This show is killing me a thousand times I think my heart can shrivel and die. But I think time for resurrection soon. 


Look. They met. In person. Kim Min-kyu and Jo Ji-ah. You know how much it matters to all of us. 

Originally I keep dismissing it as a silly drama, cheesy and airy content which I can't be bothered with. Who knows the acting gets real and before you realise it, time to wail a litre of tears with Seung-ho. 


Despite the hapz previously I haven't been engaged to any of his dramas, but right now, with this teary pup tickling your soul throughout, it's hard to stay unswayed. Imagine yourself in his shoes, I'll count myself a complete misery to have gotten out of an absurd allergy but falling straight for another nonsensical love sensation. I can't grow old with you!!! *background wails

Comments

Popular Posts