I'm Not A Robot Episode 21 - 28

Shooting hearts and stars. The consequences for lying were terrible to bear, but when we're past the raging storm, the meteorite shower is the most gorgeous sight ever to signal our couple's reconciliation.


I could finally breathe out of my suffocated heart.


It was though we're sitting on needles, jerking uncomfortably under the white lie that grew bigger and heavier each day. Then, the worst fear was realised, as Minkyu's relapse occurred. All were punished in return, guilt-stricken or not, and amid these regretful emotions, it was more crucial for Santa Maria and Ji-ah to repair the broken bridge of trust. I was glad that none of them, not even Ji-ah's brother, chose to abandon him to deal with it alone. We've had the trust issue fixed here, thankfully.

Now, what's left to settle in the remaining two (or four) episodes, I presume that's the Hwangs whom I don't have much interest in. Could we fill the two hours up with Ji-ah and Min-kyu's cuddling moments instead?

Comments

Popular Posts