[Review] Circle: Two Worlds Connected Episode 1 - 12 (End)

Mind blown to pieces. And all it takes is that little bit of patience. Well, I must've been very irresponsible to assimilate it to Tunnel, my bad.


Many assumptions had run through my mind, but it must have taken a team of geniuses to repeatedly prove us wrong, then surprise us with its endless plot twists. Until the end. Until the explosion of truth and emotions, I swear things couldn't get better.


When I thought that it is illogical to add in any magical dose to a scientific-theme story, this brilliant story showed no lapse and gave us the most logical explanation for a closure. I applaud your consistency and professionalism. And honestly, dramas should be responsible like this. Learn from it, W.

On the happy note, now we can pair the alien and the clone for eternal. Hah. Such a responsible writing team to take care of our visual welfare.


Hints for a continuation? Can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts