[Review] Long Riyi, You're Dead 龙日一, 你死定了 Season 1 Episode 1 - 20 (End)

WOO. My bad for chastising it. It's as good as Meteor Garden, HAH.


We have our big baby Long Ri-yi who's nothing but the dominant, arrogant rich kid and the most fearsome troublemaker, but we must know he's good by nature and here [inserts] our empathy. Next trots in an archetype of chivalrous gentlemen, whom I completely fall head over heels with in barely two episodes. Introducing Long Hai-yi, Ri-yi's step brother, who strikes a shocking resemblance with Park Bo Gum. Who won't feel the pinch when bogummy's all hurt, lonely, and abandoned?


I swear I'm definitely on Ri-yi's side, although I'm momentarily bought over to Hai-yi's when he's staring with his puppy eyes. You know Hanazawa Rui in Season 2 right? That's him. You wished someone could adore and give him all this world's love. And it's pretty demoralising to know that he's not going to be partnered with anyone for the remaining of this show. Sigh pie. And the show's evil enough to send him drowning and missing in the sea. Whut. Give my Hai-yi back.

[Edit] Innocently thought that it's ending on the 20th marker but then NO, WEIRD ENDING! CLIFFHANGER! PROBABLY A SEASON 2! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I watched too fast. T.T

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where I can find a copy with an english sub? It is very hard just seeing the gestures and not understanding what they are talking.

Popular Posts