[New Drama] Temperature Of Love Episode 1 - 4

This is like my favourite show right now. Whoever's stopping me, take my kimchi slap.


Surprises are always the best, let alone a pleasant surprise. Mistook this drama as the recommended one by kah, but ended up loving it to squares and pixels. I mean, this two are really TOO cute with their one-of-a-kind interactions. We already know who we're supposed to ship for, ain't we?


Perhaps a short introduction. He's a young rising chef, she's an aspiring writer. No one understands their language more than this mutual pair who barely met for four hours, for the first time, but already, they find themselves drawn to each other in the most amazing way. I can see that rapport built already, and I can see the destined string strung on their pinkies, regardless of the impending ominous battle to happiness coming in their way. WHOA.

Please don't obstruct my drama marathon, guys, noona is busy here. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts