[New Drama] School 2017 Episode 1 - 3

No way I'm missing the School Franchise out.


It's Kim Woo Bin VS Kim Soo Hyun, oh, I mean, the look-alikes. Can't blame me for not tearing the image off because really, a 99.9% doppelganger. And apparently, are these frenemies again? Are you going to give me explosions of bromance later? XD I.CAN'T.WAIT.


First candidate: A standard chaebol descendant with family issues. A delinquent on the surface, but we know he is a puppy at heart. Yunno, we just know.


Next up: The all rounder school pres well liked by all. Friendly, charming, but definitely not a simpleton. He's going to be a real noona killer.

I find the plot too extreme as of now, but we need that aggressive push to squeeze the drama juice out. I'll stick to it first, with this promising pair of bromance. Waha. We shall have a vetting session after a few more episodes.

Comments

Popular Posts