[Review] My Secret Romance Episode 13 (End)

Nosedived after the tenth episode. Anything onward was unbearable to watch, trust me. I was near a concussion state like this.


I'd wished everyone could stop encouraging Jin Wook to initiate the first move, because look, the problem obviously doesn't lie with him (in fact he is the only person pouring in efforts to sustain the relationship). Yoo Mi on the other hand couldn't deal with her inferiority repeatedly chooses to abandon Jin Wook like a dirty rag and then mopes away in grievance completely gets on my nerves. Her actions are unjustifiable, and yet she tries to play the miserable role. Whuut? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HER AT ALL. Give me my sword.

Cha Jin Wook's character, on the contrary, has been growing tremendously it makes him more enriching as a person, more purposeful as a protagonist and definitely, more appealing than he used to be. Unlike Yoo Mi, he dares to confront his insecurity and put his love before self renders him unrealistically perfect (though we balk at such existence of resilience anyway since this is, after all, a romance found only in Yoo Mi's favourite novels). I guess he kind of saved the two-dimensional Yoo Mi, who is as good as a prop in the entire show.

At least, I pulled through the remaining four episodes and found a Sung Hoon to be high over. That's it, bye Show.

Comments

Popular Posts