[Review] Fight For My Way Episode 16 (End)


A tad hasty to the finale, but a nice touch to a great ending. We'll definitely miss the cuddly times of the foursome, and I simply squeal at the thought of Ae Ra and Dong Man living together after marriage. These puppies, aww.

Let me have a second to organise my thoughts and ponder where we shall start with. Cast? Awesome bunch. Story? Fabulous. Acting? Just pass down the Oscar trophies already, I'll do the commemorating. Hadn't had such wonderful marathon for ages, and this drama has once again proven that K-Legend is still alive. We NEED this kind of quality, where every episode is jetting the heart off with passion and adrenaline. We CALL for this kind of cast, whose camaraderie flows so smooth I yearn to be part of their 23-year-old goofy gang. What else have I left out? I can't even pinpoint a flaw, honestly.


It is nothing but satisfying to watch underdogs grow and shine, and even more gratifying to see them treasuring one another. For once there's no villain to send our hate mails to, and throughout the journey we're just cheering on our protagonists to find their path in life. I could identify with almost every struggle Ae Ra and Dong Man faced, and I'm dying to find my own mic in life too. I don't want to be disinfecting pest for the rest of my life...

Highly recommending this drama and I'm gonna place it on one of my top 2017 dramas! Or even dramas of all times?

Comments

Popular Posts