[New Drama] Fight For My Way Episode 1 - 10

Easily topping my drama chart ever since I've kinda forsaken Princess Agent at its fortieth episodes. This combination, this chemistry! Life is kind to me after all.


I never thought I would grow to love Kim Jiwon, especially when she plays the detestable xx in Heirs and a fairly neutral character in DOTS, and thus fails to get in my good book. This, this! Dramas work wonders on impression, seriously. Look how I'm embracing her now!


This show has the Reply franchise vibe at its core, that tackles a pair of childhood friends who's stuck to each other a lifetime and goes 1) openly on their bickering 2) painfully oblivious of the mutual feelings which they've mistaken as camaraderie for each other. So could you imagine the swoon we're having when they slowly can't suppress this tingling sensation? The how-could-you-turn-pretty-when-you-cry and stop-it-i-think-my-heart-is-fluttering exchanges. GAH. *dies flailing*


End of the day, country bumpkins has the most priceless romance. Since we've kissed, let it be Day 1.

Comments

Popular Posts