The King Of Romance 如朕親臨 Episode 9 - 12

Overdose of prescribed sugar intake. These episodes make me fly.


Identity crisis is barely resolved and Wang Zhen falls into yet another complex - his intertwined relationship with Bing Bing. How would this girl get it that he is her lover of seven lives? 

That takes no time, because Wang Zhen is quick to make his move for a confession.


「不是我喜歡的妳都有,但妳有的,我都喜歡。」

Gah. My heart has stopped beating. Too sweet! She's actually so bashful she texted her reply instead. HAHAHA.


So here we end this tail chasing game and proceed to a pinkish world of love. I love their dynamics and support for each other whenever one is fragile from their own set of problems. And thankfully no noble idiocy is played out because I can't imagine seeing pointless self-acclaimed sacrifices being made.


In particular, this scene triggers much thought in me because I can't help but feel myself in Wang Zhen's shoes. He is trapped in this confusion much created by himself, and as hard as he tries to figure sense out of it, he's further troubled with more questions in his head.

However, a simple sentence by Bing Bing enlightens him.

不要用那麽多腦袋啦。要用心欸,知道嗎?
Don't think too much. Listen to your heart.

Is it wrong to think so much? Is this world less complicated than it seems? Or am I the culprit who has twisted this world instead? I should learn to follow my heart sometimes, maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts