[New Drama] Tunnel Episode 1 - 3

It takes me two episodes to be convinced that this is the drama completely out of radar. If no one tells me about it, I wouldn't have bothered, so thankfully there's someone who did.


Choi Jin Hyuk's comeback drama after his discharge from military, I'd say it's a complete success as of now because seriously, it's that good. Way better than those blockbuster dramas (arrows Goblin and Descendants), and earning extremely good critics on drama sites. TAKE ME ANYWHERE YOU WANNA GO, SHOW!


Maybe I'll regurgitate exactly how my colleague puts it, "Every episode there's a twist." That hooks my interest, really? Proven, that's not a lie. I am completely mindblown.

A simple synopsis to guide you along: Park Gwang-ho (starred by Choi Jin Hyuk) finds himself mysteriously transported to thirty years later while chasing after a serial murderer down the tunnel. He now has to deal with the most unfamiliar circumstances amongst familiar faces, and more importantly, track down the reason of this time leap and finally, finds his way home to his beloved wife and unborn child.

Comments

Popular Posts