[New Drama] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Episode 1 - 7

New month new show. I'm late to hop on the strength bandwagon, but hey, it's better late than never.


What's more, it's Park Bo Young! She has been one of my favourite since Oh My Ghost, so I'm nothing but thrilled to find her playing an adorable hulk in the show. Park Hyungsik never drew my attention - not until now. I thought I could die from both their dorkiness and chemistry.


Cue squeals. Jisoo is always three steps behind the game, so I'm not surprised if he ends up with a #foreveralone stamped onto the forehead.


Minhyuk is quick to realise he'd fallen for Bong Soon, and now the show is all about him fondling Bong Soon with his moony-eyed stares. Hoho.

I don't quite get the gangster side plot, nor the neighbourhood ahjumma troop, but I'm certainly disliking the crude transition between light heartedness and serious moody tone in the show. Feels pretty disengaged and I spend most of my time fastforwarding when the mafia overreacts again. Same goes to Mama and her shaman. Just give me Minhyuk and Bong Soon, I'd be happy enough with their presence.

Comments

Popular Posts