[New Drama] The Lost Tomb 盗墓笔记 Episode 1 - 8


One piece of advice - watch this in the day. The entire odyssey of tomb raiding is creepy max, especially when the music rings to signal some sort of eerie events about to happen. Horror drama in disguise I'd say, but so delectable my fingers' licking good.

And guess who's here with us.


Crap. Can you see clearly? I know we need a close up.


No, not the abs, but yes, Yang Yang. The smarty pants with incredulous martial + survival skills he could've come here alone, actually. I've died a thousand times but I'm still willing to, if it's for the sake of him.


And my first time watching Li Yifeng's drama. He has Lee Jong Suk's aura, isn't it? Maybe it's the hair, the height, and the fair complexion. I'm actually thrilled to see the duo acting alongside the same drama, a picturesque scenery with flowers blooming on our computer frames. One hot and one cold, one sharp and one dumb. Perfect.

On a more serious note, the fast paced plot readily wins my heart over and I absolutely love that we are oblivious to the next stop we're alighting at. Makes it so exciting, and I'm prepared to receive what's being thrown here. Wheeeee~ Four more to go.

Comments

Popular Posts