[Review] School Beauty's Personal Bodyguard 校花的貼身高手 Episode 14 - 24 (End)


As the season approaches to an end I've literally lost all my interest in it, except to do a speed watching and conclude it altogether. It leaves us with an open ending, a strong hint to venture into the next season, but I guess it's gonna take me a long while before I decide to step into the next journey.

I thought the start was good, with an objective to unveil the biggest mastermind and raise my hero to fame, but then halfway through we were lost in the woods and never finding our way out again. The focus keeps changing and after several turns I've figured Lin Yi is the only person making a consistent appearance. Apart from him we're getting a fresh pool of people everyday, till the point I grow tired and completely snap out of it.

Here, I thought we have a more complex and sinister plan lying ahead, next second it's all lain out in the open and we're merely watching the good guys chasing the villains' tails in circles. For almost the rest of the episodes. I need something fresh, something new. Not a hulk gasping in pain or a pink headed reciting poetic lines that were never poetic. Gah. Get creative, man.

Well, at least I;ve completed it. Till the next season, if I ever decided to embark.

Comments

Popular Posts