[New Drama] Eternal Love 三生三世十里桃花 Episode 1 - 40

Long time since I've lived so recklessly, chasing a drama till the wee hours and floating like a zombie the next working day. Good thing is there's a so-called 'birthday leave' so YES, I'm entitled a day of willful drama indulgence, and here I pledge my loyalty to 姑姑 and 姑丈.


Started 三生三 three days ago, and I'm seriously killed by this now. Before I know it, I'm already at episode 40 watching the couple at their 'third' life. Hereby hoping that this will be the final stage of encounter, because I don't think I can take another separation (The first two have been antagonising enough). My heart bleeds continuously with Ye Hua's rolling tears, and I probably held back my tears when the flame to form a pseudo Su Su extinguishes (since I'm watching it at my workplace). The look of Ye Hua's is the key to all heartaches.

I presume there's twenty more to go, but soon I'll be howling tears because I won't be able to let it go easily. Life is all about 历劫渡劫飞升上仙飞升上神破云扇玉清昆仑扇, but for now, let me figure out how to live at least ten thousand of years first.

Comments

Popular Posts