[New Drama] Whirlwind Girl 旋风少女 Episode 1 - 3

Seriously, I promised not to fall for younger guys, but apparently Bai Jing Ting has just stretched my limit. Since the day I watched him on the detective variety show, I realised I LOVE smart guys. And he's one smart, hot dude. I'm so ready to fall into his arms.


Sorry, back to the drama hah. This has been on my list for quite some while, and out of impulse I've decided to embark on it. Nice, nice, NICE! Played by my new bias, as well as my old love. When the old meets the new, I'm just a blissful fan surrounded by an ocean of idol loves.


I've stopped myself from reading the synopsis so what I've gathered thus far in three episodes would be a story about a girl surrounded by F3 in the Yuan Wu Dao world. Lol. So typical but well, this is just so tailored for me. Muahahahaha. Time for more episodes!

Comments

Popular Posts