[New Drama] Stay With Me 放弃我,抓紧我 Episode 1 - 16

I secretly started this a few weeks back and it's so heartening to see my goddess back in action. It's like watching Ye Tian Yu in Prince Who Turns Into Frog all over again.


Too bad we don't have Ming Dao in, but I'm equally contented to see Wang Kai in his stead.  The duo has been so cuddly ever since Chen Yi Du softens up towards the amnesiac Wei Wei.


But why do I have the nagging feeling that the drama is going to turn draggy with their multiple breakups and reconciliation?


It's alright, because meanwhile I'm enjoying myself with this ultra eye candy who plays Weiwei's little brother in the show.


He has the most mischievous character and genuine sibling relationship with Weiwei I can't stop relating myself with their dynamics. Hah. It's so entertaining to see them bicker and send flying kicks to each other.


Taking a quick glace I have about twenty episodes more to go, hope this can sustain...

Comments

Popular Posts