Countdown To The Next Next Valentine's

This deserves a rightful post of its own. After one year and three months of suffering I'm finally out of the torture. Now, it's just time to countdown to the bonded two years!

Many occasions I find myself questioning about the decision made then, the reckless decision to enter this field. Frankly speaking, it begins out of mere curiosity, coupled with a fearless mind that refuses to let pride step aside. I've always believed that nothing can stop me from achieving, and I'm not going to let this ruin my principle. Simply put, my obstinacy ruined me, in some sort of way. Of course, the journey was nothing less filled with regrets and angst, till the point I find the future so bleak I couldn't find a direction. I've complained to hell and heaven, to right and left, to even my showerhead when I bathe, nonetheless I still could not find peace from within. The worst rumbled in end of last year, when everybody was closing the year in a joyous note while I grudgingly slogged out at work, whining over how bad can one ever steep to. I just wished I've a million dollars to redeem myself from this malicious place, so that I can take flight and never return again.

Well, every dark cloud has a silver lining, at least that's what they say. I'd say that silver lining is created out of pure determination. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, lemon cakes, and lemon chickens, whatever you're pleased with. Even if that's going to cost you buckets of tears and sweat, bite that bullet and pull through to the end. At least I have answered to myself, while upholding the principles I believe in. No one can ever take advantage of it and say anything.

So, it's time to move on. Time to plan ahead and engage in things I'm truly concerned about. There're so many administrative things to settle, so many new goals to plot, and so many friends to catch up with. Here I come!

PS: Interestingly enough, these few days have let me know some people who're completely different from their rumored image. Some people are in fact just warm, kind, or purely wise from within.

Comments

Popular Posts