[New Drama] Sound Of Your Heart Episode 1 - 6

My entertainment lately. So hilarious it's killing me inside out, and best of all, it's fifteen minutes per episode.


It all started from a random glimpse on facebook. The clip hooked my interest instantly, and with that at the back of my mind, I decided to have a go when I see it on my usual drama sites a few days ago. Any regrets? Yes, because YOU CAN'T STOP. Hah.

Unlike my brother who is all over Lee Gwang Soo, I'm not really a fan of his (because of his over exaggeration and nonsensical screams) so taking two pinches of salt with me, I watched this - to realise he is really so funny in the show I've nothing to pick on. Coupled by an awesome cast playing alongside Gwang Soo, this webtoon adaptation talks about the daily lives of Gwangsoo's family and the little (but awfully funny) things happening around them. I really love all the drama parodies inserted in the show, and now my brother and I start having so many inside jokes because of this drama. Lol.

My daily drama titbits now, and welcome everyone to join me in this fun craze together!

Comments

Popular Posts