[New Drama] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Episode 1 - 3

Well, I'm finally catching up with the trend. Sometimes I'm do awed by my own hermit kingdom's ability to shut all sorts of spoilers away. The girl actually plays a eunuch, not a scholar? Woah.


Inevitably I was reminded of the setting of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, a palace chock-full of flower boys and a cross-dressed heroine rolling in debt, and even a romantic(?) library scene with countless starings of you-and-me. I'm not exactly complaining since the story is expanding in a different dimension, but I'm hoping we're not getting the same deal as SKK's.


Park Bo Gum and Yoo Jeong plays an amiable chemistry which I think I would come to love it soon, but hey, we have another two dark horses! My eyes lit up when I see candidate Kim Yoon Seong, we'll probably suffer from second lead syndrome when this drama ends. And the bodyguard for Crown Prince, isn't he a replica of gruff Geol-oh? 


So be it. I'm off for my next episodes~

Comments

Popular Posts