Goblin Episode 10 - 12 + [New Drama] Proud Of Love 2 别那么骄傲2 Episode 1

Goblin Episode 10 - 12


I know I've been ranting bad about Goblin, but I watch it anyway and now I'm glad it's finally picking up. My emotions are the most stirred by Grim Reaper, or should we call him Wang Yeo now, who has come to realise he's arch enemy with his current bestest friend in their previous lives. It's stinging my heart to follow this broken soul through his emotional roller coaster, and as much as I want a happy ending for him, we know it's futile. Probably a heartfelt show-down before these trapped souls are eventually redeemed from their sins and then finally perishing for freedom together.

[New Drama] Proud Of Love 2 别那么骄傲2 Episode 1


Season 2 is here! After being hung on the cliff for Season 1, I'm all thrilled to embrace any development... Whut? Travelling back in time? Alright, I'm giving this a few more episodes chance, meanwhile let's get clear - no travelling down to any tragedy please (why do I have an ominous feeling someone HAS to die).

Comments

Popular Posts