[New Drama] Goblin Episode 1 - 4

People have been lauding how good Goblin is, so I decide to give it a shot and my jaw drops when I realise it's one and a half hour per episode. So long?!


My current feeling is - great cinematic style of filming, very artistically shot, intriguing start, awesome Frenemies in the house. I'm actually (only) looking forward to the Goblin and Reaper's interactions (funpoking, to be exact) at every point, which are downright amusing and endearing. This pair is strangely matching.


Now that the bride is found and the sword is about to be pulled, I'm just interested in the deal between Reaper and Sunny. Somehow I have this nagging feeling that Reaper might be the king who commits the unforgivable sin of killing Shin, and in this life he gets entangled with Shin in a love-hate relationship (though we know the former definitely overpowers the latter). Sunny could be the young queen in possession of the jade ring, and now that they have met, what sort of catastrophe is waiting ahead of us? Let's continue watching.

Comments

Popular Posts