[Review] Proud Of Love 别那么骄傲 Episode 20 (End)

Casting a back view always spells bad omen.


I am brimming with confidence that this is not the end, until the show makes this the end. WHAT?! Pretty certain I'm watching a rom-com, ain't I? What's with a comatose male lead and the source for soul switch broken for an ending? A quick search tells us to expect a season 2, ohhh, phew.


The previous post has summed up majority of my feelings for this drama, and from episode 18 onward I'm catching no ball already. The story has a big jump and everybody's actions are incoherent, the relationships become tangled and I'm just confused if I've just skipped an episode by accident. It would've been nice if they tie the ends at episode 17, but the alternate route is chosen and now we're left hanging at an awkward position of letting go or not. Oh well, let season 2 salvage the mess.


Then again, I've nothing but praises for the actor of He Zhi Zhou, who does a brilliant job in portraying Xiao Xi's character as well as himself. You think that he's the dainty girl stuck in a big guy's body, after that you see the prince charming galloping to rescue with his lengthy legs. Tong Meng Shi, good one, you have one more fan on board wakakaka.

Comments

Popular Posts