Nirvana In Fire Episode 41 - 44: The Battle That Unites All


My heart was in my mouth half the time throughout the battle. Firstly, you know how easily people tend to die in historic dramas, so what if they decide to sacrifice my Meng Zhi or Yu Jin or even Zhen Ping? No, I won't take that.


So you can imagine how I freaking cursed when Zhen Ping got shot by an arrow. Like HOLY SHIT. Luckily, he plucked it out like nobody's business. Hah. Thank you scriptwriters for letting him live. Then while watching Yu Jin fight (and worrying for his safety in the meantime), I thought of Jing Rui - who'd ever thought that his little buddy here is firing up in gallantry and charisma? Just a few months ago they're singing poetry and goofing life away. Aww I miss this pair together.


The other pair (or trio) would none other be this. In spite of how meticulous Mei Chang Su has planned to keep Jing Yan in the dark, he can't fool the camaraderie shared between them. I'm pretty sure his instinctive actions have let his identity slip (finally!), and I can't wait to see how Jing Yan is going to handle the truth now that he knows his 'loved' one has been right beside him all this while.

Comments

Popular Posts