Nirvana In Fire 琅琊榜 Episode 26 - 40

The main culprit that's depriving my sleep lately. To anyone who'd managed to exercise self restraint over this drama, let me know, I'll kowtow to you. How on earth did you do that?!


It started with loads of fast-forwarding of the dispute between the Crown Prince and Prince Yu, but once with the rise of Prince Jing aided by Mei Chang Su, I'm completely sucked into the show. Every character nails down the emotions needed for each scenario, and every conversation holds a meaningful purpose in the grand scheme of things. I really love how deep the show dug all its way into to explore loyalty, justice, righteousness and ties.


The fallout delivered in the snow was especially emotional and poignant to me, because not only does it verify the strong brotherhood between Lin Shu and Prince Jing, but also amplify the bittersweet ending these brothers would share later. As much as I want this game to end quickly, we all know it too well that it means an end for Mei Chang Su too. Will I be able to resist the tears then?

Comments

Popular Posts