[New Drama] Shopping King Louis Episode 1 - 4

I'm on my next adventure for a new drama, featuring Seo In Guk's Shopping King Louis! What I can say after four episodes - it's darn sweet and cuddly.


I can't help but take my hat off the female lead, whose patience runs a thousand miles while facing Louis the shopaholic. His spending power doesn't change a speck even with amnesia, and Louis hilariously hails everything under the sun back to their attic the moment he lays his hands on a smartphone. Oh dear, I would've killed Louis if I were Bok Shil. Not even a handsome face can save his shopping sins, lol.


Nonetheless, it's comforting to see the rapport growing between both as they pick themselves up from dire straits. Their interactions are pure and not hampered with complicated status quo, and they could enjoy every single moment and confess their true feelings without any string attached. It's the simplicity that won my heart to this blossoming romance, and I toast to the eternity Bok Shil will share with Louis, both the pauper and the prince, in the near future. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts