A Whole New Dramaworld: 5 Mainland Dramas I'm Watching

I forgot I'm near to a maniac when it comes to drama obsession. Lately I'm so intrigued by Mainland dramas that I spent all my time digging and scouring through the list of must-watch. Now, there's a handful at hand, don't be taken aback by the amount watched concurrently. Hah.

1. Boss And Me 杉杉來了


Seriously, this is a pain reliever ever since Love O2O ended. To the point my fantasy for CEO reignites by itself again. It's such an old-school plot, but how could one grow out of it? Not me, definitely no. Not when we have such an adorable Yuan Xiang Qin lookalike. At Episode 28 out of 33

2. Super Star Academy 超星星学园


Frankly speaking I've not seen myself come so far, until I halted and realised I'm already at the Episode 20+ mark. Where's the Me ridiculing the show? It's a crudely crafted school romance fantasy, but has miraculously won my heart over with its youthful vibrant cast. At Episode 21 out of 30

3. Ice Fantasy 幻城


I'm wavering if I should put a stop to this. First thing, I don't fancy the male lead; secondly, I dislike the female lead. And my sole admiration Ying Kong Shi is turning into a villain soon. Such a dilemma. At Episode 20 out of 62

4. Nirvana In Fire 琅琊榜


It's like telling someone you've not been to the Great Wall of China when you visit Beijing, or eat Hainanese Chicken Rice when you tour Singapore. In the similar tone, Nirvana In Fire is a VVVVVIP level drama in the history of Mainland dramas, so how could I give it a miss? Not until it dawns on me that it's a strategy drama requiring extensive usage of brain cells. Face palm, still surviving. At Episode 18 out of 54

5. Proud Of Love 别那么骄傲


Discovered this today, and it's still early to promise anything, but I'm already roaring tears of laughter at the sound effects (reminds me of the Reply Franchise) and the absurdity going around. Either love it or hate it, I'm on the good end! At Episode 2 out of 20

I hope my fatigue body can pull through this mainland craze. There're tons more to watch omo.

Comments

Popular Posts