[Review] 微微一笑很傾城 Just One Smile Is Very Alluring Episode 27 - 30 (End)

And this concludes the man who is insanely perfect (and dominant). I would trade half of my fortune in, if such a guy ever existed.


True to its name, the show is bolstered up mostly by Xiao Nai's (played by Yang Yang) killer smile, which penetrates through the show and right into our hearts the moment he smirks. He's the reason for all the fangirl flails, really, both in and out of the drama. Plot wise there's near to zero angst, and since our Da Shen is annoyingly formidable in all aspects, the antagonists are coerced to forsake their villain titles (without any struggles) and reclaim their good citizenship back. The main couple is harmonious to a jaw dropping extent, no fights or bickers, just hugs and stiff kisses. Okay, maybe some intense quarrels would've been preferred, anything that can humanise Xiao Nai or make Wei Wei look less than a stupe.


Other than his extreme male chauvinism touching on my nerves sometimes, I find my heart fluttering and heartstrings tugging most of the times in this show. A breeze to watch, if you are considering this under your belt of dramas. I love its simplicity, and I'm absolutely thankful it ends on the thirty mark. Anything longer and I'll boycott it.

Well, at least not this bromance though. Hah,


A little reversal in roles wahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts