[New Drama] 杉杉來了 Boss & Me Episode 1 - 23

Because I can't walk out of the princessy tale in Just One Smile Is Very Alluring I've decided to divert my attention to its alike Boss & Me, hooray with another fantasy!


Till now I'd say I really adore the female lead and her circle of girlfriends, they're just so entertaining to watch and I sincerely think they're so realistically funny. Credit to the writer for their witty answers? I love Shan Shan's response to every single turbulence rolling into her way, hah.


Many have something against Zhang Han, but personally I've loved this actor (and his voice zomg) since long time ago so, just take it that I'm blinded by fan love. In line with popular belief, Boss & Me has so much conflict points (second lead interference etc) as compared to Just One Smile Is Very Alluring (which is miraculously cosy and harmonious), but apparently the latter has garnered more love and support than the former (based on comments). Unbeatable Xiao Nai perhaps? I'm in for both, because regardless of their difference, these are the dreams and fantasies written in every girl's book, so who'd say no?

Comments

Popular Posts