W - Two Worlds Episode 14 - 15


This week pre-finale sends us spinning in flashbacks and distraught as we approach an end for both the webtoon and the drama. When decisions are put to test and we can't get the best of two worlds, in W we place our very last faith in hope that it won't disappoint us at the final bend of the chapter.


I wouldn't dwell on my confusion of the trio's transportation, and I would try hard not to mention my displeasure of Dad's turnout. Sometimes I do trail off thinking if only Dad doesn't draw his face as the Face Killer, maybe he wouldn't have to suffer this 'split-personalities' issue and carry memories of his and Face Killer's.


Granted, Dad is originally designated to be the counterpart of Face Killer, but the moment he jumped out of character to become an alliance of Kang Chul, I find it illogical to match him back to Face Killer just because they share the same face. Warping him back to the manhwa world and implying his rebirth as Face Killer simply doesn't make sense. But I think nothing make sense in these two worlds anymore, anyway.


Countdown to next week. Will the rings be removed, and be worn again? Let's see.

Comments

Popular Posts