[Review] Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Episode 16 - 17 (End)

Phew finally had this done.


Guess this isn't any major spoiler since it's completely obvious that they're not splitting. In fact I've been contemplating whether I should finish up the episodes (because it feels like wasting my time), the hype somewhat dies down once Wen Kai and Yu Tang got together, and I really can't be bothered with the company crisis and Ziyu's revenge plot. Then again, just for the sake of closing the loop, here's two episodes.

Initially I thought seventeen episodes are short, but after struggling so much at the back I figure it's better off with even lesser episodes. say maybe ten? One thing that gets on my nerve is that they're making acts too deliberate - I understand that metaphors are important, but the constant building blocks analogy make me feel like a dumbass. I know you guys wanna create your own signature kiss, but the chin-grabbing move is getting increasingly annoying. I can't believe I skipped kissing scenes because I'm SO annoyed.

Overall review: The best part of the drama is behind the scenes. Everyone cracks you up, literally.

Comments

Popular Posts