[New Drama] Age Of Youth Episode 1 - 8

When girls power is at its strongest, really, who cares about guys.

JTBC has been surprising me lately with its list of quality dramas, one of which Age Of Youth doesn't catch my eyes initially, but gropes my soul immediately once I'm on board its story line. It talks about five girls from different walks of life coming together to live under one roof, and there lingers a mysterious ball of 'shoe closet ghost' that suggests each and every guilt-tripped inner fear in them. Another horror, or something more than meeting the eye?

With a dramaland oversubscribed with idealistic and seemingly implausible love affairs, Age of Youth really stands out in addressing slice of life's romance. From sweet innocent first love to one night stand, from bickers to bitch fights, these girls bond as one family who keeps a lookout for one another (and has absolutely zero hesitation to serve flying kicks and punches if any of the members is bullied). Talk about just being strangers, lol.

In addition to that, I simply love the themes for every episode that dwell into the heart and explore our struggles in life. So real and relatable one could not help but sigh in acknowledgement. That's how good the drama is to me as of now, and I can't wait to see how our girls will wrap their stories up for the remaining episodes. Till then~

Comments

Popular Posts