[Movie] Chihayafuru: Kami no Ku

Stumbling on good shows always makes my day. I have absolutely no idea of Uta-Karuta beforehand, and I'm still clueless about it after watching, but that's not important. The more important thing is, this is such a beautifully crafted and filmed movie. Double thumbs up!


A general idea of the show: Talks about a girl who strives to form a Karuta team with her old friend in high school in order to fulfill her promise to another old friend. This is actually a live adaptation to its manga, so I'm not surprised if the story line is good. Second to that, it stars the uprising Hirose Suzu and introduces two more candies for me to enjoy - Nomura Shuhei and Mackenyu. I'm really not complaining if they are younger than me anymore, duh.







Waiting for the second part, wheeeeeee~!

Comments

Popular Posts