[Review] Click Your Heart Episode 1 - 7 (End)

A short youth romance released by FNC entertainment to market its own NEOz trainees, and I reckon it's working because I've already fallen for all four of them. Especially Kim Rowoon the baseball star.


This drama works on an interesting concept of giving us all possible scenarios of coupling, and by this clicking-on-action strategy it reveals each character's charm and their ending with the female lead (played by AOA's Mina) individually. Interestingly enough, the show planned a dramatic role for the last character (which shot me out of my expectation), so I deem that as a little twist that adds a slight depth to the show. A pleasant ride with these FNC's trainees, and I'll be more glad to see them debut eventually, solo or as a group.

Comments

Popular Posts