[New Drama] Good Morning Call Episode 1 - 5


Clearly nostalgic because it reminds me of my childhood favourite It Started With A Kiss, and perhaps the most 'idol' j-drama in recent years because it's populated with legit Ikemens.


Let me introduce you the lead - Uehara Hisashi. Consider him as the Holy Irie Naoki in ISWAK, just that this guy portrays more realistic human traits than Irie. For example, he's not filthy rich and he can laugh.


In kicks the rival, aka the long-time-childhood-friend Daichi Senpai. I bet his sweetness will flag him one whole ship of shippers.


I don't know how important this role is, but even a random confessor has to have this standard of looks. Not forgetting the Ramen guy. I'm just *speechless* because I'm *awed*.

The story goes around a klutz who basically has connection to all the popular guys in school. It's a mash up of ISWAK and Meteor Garden altogether, so tell me how to stay calm.

Comments

Popular Posts