[New Drama] Cinderella And The Four Knights Episode 1 - 6

I knew I will regret it. How to put a pause to the rushing adrenaline that's screaming for more?


The title sounds tacky but thankfully, the story isn't. Well, we're not talking about it being extremely substantial (it's the same old chaebol line with problematic heirs), but at least we're getting a different F3 who doesn't see each other eye to eye. On top of it, I love the heroine who is the chic-est of all. Time to stop messing around, boys.


I'm all charmed by Ahn Jae Hyun (despite his married status), and though my head clearly tells me that Jung Il Woo is the male leads' lead, I'm going to throw myself into the world of doom and root for Kang Hyun-min. Welcome on board the same ship as me, anybody!



On a side note, this show actually reminds me a Japanese drama called Atashinchi no Danshi, which revolves around a girl who is also brought into an affluent household by the Grandfather to repair the relationship of the brothers (just that they have six of them). Needless to say, some of them fell for her, and for this show, it is for sure ALL of them will fall for the heroine. Sometimes I do hope that polygamy works in dramaland and everyone can get their piece of cake, but ya, just a wishful thinking of mine.

Now, everyday needs to be Fridays and Saturdays too.

Comments

Popular Posts