Six Days in Krabi

Just a matter of time before I suffer from some mental disorder. Two weeks ago, I was mulling over my final assessment (make it or break it) with my colleagues, a week later we decided on an impromptu trip to Krabi (after passing our assessment), and now, we're all thrown into a total new environment, cold and alone, doing shift work. The changes are so huge I still find it hard to comprehend the current status quo, but hate it or not, it's a reality we have to accept.

Which makes me miss my holidays again. Exactly why some memories are so precious is that they're never ever going to come back. I miss my exchange in Korea, I miss my graduation trip with my Maos, I miss the Japan trip with Patcos, and I miss my Krabi trip with my area peeps (despite how boring it was lol.) I'm might even trace back to the immersion trips during secondary school and JC. I simply miss the past me and days spent together.

A few photos to commemorate my six(!) days in Krabi. Hah.

1. Play with dogs.



2. Feeding mosquitoes while kayaking.


3. Night market! Awesome Thai green milk tea :D


4. Chilling with coke and digging into the sand.


5. Speed boat ride = Roller coaster ride.



6. My love for Tom Yum soup will never die.


7. Beach.


8. Group Shot.


That sums up my Krabi trip! Hope we can venture out together again, somehow.

Comments

Popular Posts