[Review] 料理高校生 Episode 22 (End)

Eh? Ended?


I was half expecting the wedding bells to ring and a ceremony to be held, or at least, a peek into the future of Han Jie and Xiao Rou, but nah. So cruel to end in such an abrupt note.


Love Cuisine has managed to pull me back on track at its later episodes (I wonder if they did some last minute changes to the script to liven up the story), and I'm glad I've persevered to experience the brilliant stuff installed for us at the second part of the drama. It is undeniably amateurish at the start, but once you've pulled through the ridiculous fight for the class monitoress/ teacher's attempt to be innocent and pure/ high schoolers acting like kindergartners, you're more or less advancing towards a decent plot.


I'll definitely miss Han Jie's dashing face on screen, but on top of that, our little couple Maizi and Qi Pa Zhen! This pair is a total pleasant surprise, and I can't wait for these budding stars to shine brighter in future. More dramas from yall, alright?

Comments

Popular Posts