[New Drama] Mirror Of The Witch Episode 1 - 5

Magic, shamans, Kim Saeron, and... Yoon Shi Yoon? Checked. I'm locking in to this for the next few weeks.


Five episodes into the show and it has proven itself outright solid and worth chasing. Barely started the premiere and we are already thrown into a brewing storm - a pair of royal twins is conceived using black magic, and in return a curse is laid upon Joseon to meet its doomsday once the princess turns seventeen. Everyone's out to get their hands on (kill or help) the princess, and off she hides amid the cold and icy mountains, living in isolation and conjuring/freezing objects with her magic. Sounds er, familiar? I was exclaiming Elsa aloud, lol.


Casting wise, I'm simply exultant to see this new pairing, especially when both are my favourite. We're also introduced to newcomers that may potentially squeeze up into my favourite list, so let's be patient and see how it goes. Meanwhile, 1001 knots (about the plot) left to untie in our heads, I hope it's ready to blow me off my feet and be worthy enough for all my high expectations.

Comments

Popular Posts