Love Me If You Dare 他来了,请闭眼 Episode 2 - 9


This is driving me crazy - the drama is seriously too good. To the point I pray I could be at home everyday just to marvel at how ingenious our Wallace is, together with his little sidekick and our female protagonist.

In contrast to the typical slapstick (that I regrettably dislike so much) in Mainland modern dramas, this detective show has got everything that will topple the stereotype and make me review Mainland dramas in a different light. I'm uncertain if we were to credit this excellent plot to the original novel, or the unique filming style by the filming crew of the incredibly popular drama Lang Ya Bang (Nirvana in Fire), or even, the magnificent acting skills of Wallace the veteran, either way I'm happy to announce that I'm a contented audience enjoying the fruit of these labour and munching the story away in anticipation. Let's solve the mystery together while watching Bo Jin Yan being brutally blunt with his crush on his assistant hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts