[Review] The Producers Episode 12 (End)

This drama was shoved aside for nearly half a year and I'm finally back to wrap it off!


I was still pinning some hope that Baek Seung-chan will win Yejin over, but arghs, life is never a bed of roses and there goes my favourite pairing. Boo hoo. But I do like that the show doesn't rush things between Cindy and Seung-chan either, because it'll be like force feeding the couple down my throat and expecting me to digest them altogether (no I'm not gonna do that).

Thinking back, The Producers only left impression of an extremely tangled love relationships, and a truck load of analogies. It was refreshing at first, but soon I lost interest and genuinely wished that they could replace it with something else. Aww, not life and production again, pleasssee. It's like having to force an essay out of a dry topic, bullshitting throughout while trying to link it back to the topic sentence. Just for the sake of analogies, I've had enough. Thank goodness we only have twelve episodes.


Watched this drama purely because of my idols Gong hyojin and Kim Soo hyun, and I have to admit that it wasn't really up to my expectations and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone much, unless you have an abundant time to spare (Note: Each episode runs for a freaking two hours). Acting from the cast was good though (especially Kim Soo Hyun hahaha), oh and you can simply skip Kim Jong Kook's part (that wasn't even serving as comic relief lor) if you want to save some time from the episodes. With that, attaching my favourite screencap! Drunken hearts hahahaa.

Comments

Popular Posts